This website is operated by MCB Limited (the 'Company') under the domain name: www.mcb.mu
Your use of this website indicates your acknowledgment/acceptance of the Company's 'conditions of use'. The Company may, at any time and without notice, change or update such 'conditions of use'. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to the conditions on accessing this service. Changes will be effective immediately and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the website after that time. The Company tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. The Company does not accept any liability for errors, omissions, or negligent acts, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising.
1) The website and its the content are our property and are protected by Mauritian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organisation and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this site are the exclusive property of www.mcb.mu
2) This website offers links to other websites only for convenience purposes. We do not control the linked websites and are not responsible for their contents or any changes or updates to such websites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked website. Please note that we reserve ourselves the right to refuse access to our website from third party websites via hyperlinks.
3) Our service marks, trademarks and other marks indicated on this website are our trademarks. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the website are our sole and exclusive property. These marks and trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits us and/or in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by us. All other trademarks that are not owned by us and that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
4) You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal use only. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5) The investment services and information available on this website are not targeted at residents outside of the Republic of Mauritius. Applicants may be granted access to the services once we are satisfied that such access would not be in breach of the relevant laws of the jurisdiction in which the applicant is resident, registered or domiciled.
6) This website is intended to provide general information on us, our products and services, and other financial information which may be of interest to you. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with. The information on this website including all research, opinions or other content is not intended to and does not constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your personal finances or business you should take appropriate advice from a suitably qualified professional or financial adviser.
7) The Company may from time to time issue publications (including research papers) on specific companies, groups or sectors. Persons connected with the Company and its directors and/ or representatives and/ or employees may have an interest in these companies or groups or sectors. Our publications should not be construed as offers or solicitations to buy or sell securities. The information and opinions contained therein have been compiled or arrived at by the Company from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness. All our opinions and estimates constitute the Company's own judgment as at respective dates of issue and are subject to change without notice. Our publications are published for the assistance of recipients, but are not to be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgement by any recipient. Neither the Company, nor any of its director, officer or employee accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of our publications. Furthermore, our publications may not be reproduced, distributed or published in whole or in part for any purpose, unless prior authorisation is obtained from the Company.
8) The website may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact us to confirm all information contained on this website before placing any reliance on it. If the website contains statements or information which relate to projections, plans or objectives or future economic performance, you should be aware that these projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
9) Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the internet may be susceptible to monitoring and interception. You will bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. We will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result of transmitting information to us. We reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail. Please be aware that any unsolicited confidential or proprietary information sent to us via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential.
10) Neither we nor our directors, shareholders, agents, consultants, representatives, officers or employees will be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this website or the information contained therein, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, and tort or otherwise.
11) We do not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or defect or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
12) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever with regard to customer’s personal data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer virus or destructive code on our system or third party systems such as telecommunication service providers, electricity suppliers, internet service providers or any event over which we have no control.
13) Information on this website is provided for information purposes only. It is not an invitation to make an investment nor does it constitute an offer for sale. It also does not constitute an advertisement for a fund in a country where that fund is not registered for sale. The full documentation required to make an investment, including the Prospectus or Scheme Particulars, is available from the Company.
14) The Mauritian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
This Privacy Notice sets out how the Company uses and protects any information that you may provide when you use this website. The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective since 9th February 2011.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. There are different ways and means to protect yourself better while you are online. In this respect, our Security Centre can be of valuable assistance.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, kindly note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed that we may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
With your consent, we may use your personal data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal data which we hold about you under the prevailing data protection laws and regulations. If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we held about you, please write to us at the address provided on the Contact Us page.
If you believe that any personal data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any personal data found to be incorrect.